Thursday, December 15, 2022

Troy & Alek Brandt's Boys [TroyxBrandt]

 When Troy first became a part of Brandt's Boys, he was met with mixed feelings. I personally took a liking to him right away. He did take longer to warm up than I thought he should have. Have any of you changed your mind about him or do you still feel the same way? If you are still not a fan of Troy, what would he need to do in order to win you over?

Troy & Alek [Brandt's Boys]

He has kissed both Alek & Kyle, he's eaten Alek's peach and we have all seen him going to pound town a few times now. He has started trying to be more sensual as well. I am guilty and biased, so I want to know what do you guys think. Someone referred to him as a one trick pony in the past. Do any of you think the same thing? Let me know your thoughts about Troy in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment