Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Str8 Boy Raw Challenge

Straight Boy First Time Raw


My straight friend still has a hard time believing that I am gay. Over the last few weeks, he has been asking all kinds of [sexual] questions. Everything from how does it feel to how do we (gays) decide who is going to give or receive. I told him that I have bottomed, but I think it is an acquired taste for which I can tolerate once in a while but usually I top. Long story short, I was able to convince him to try by telling him about the whole body orgasm the prostate produces. The video is below:



In my haste to shorten the story, I skipped the part about him being curious and we have had other gay encounters over the last month or so, but this is his first time having anal sex. We have cuddled, beat off, kissed and exchanged BJ's  Let me know in the comments how do you think he did for his first time. He knows I am posting this and is curious about what you guys think.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment