Friday, December 8, 2023

Boys Will Be Boys

Boys Will Be Boys In The Restroom

Your are out and about with your friends and have to dip into the bathroom to take a piss and you walk in on this and are shocked. At some point you realize that you are stroking your hard dick watching this crazy show unfold before you very own eyes.


You know how crazy and dangerous this is, besides your friends are waiting for you right outside the door. The last thing you want if for one of them to walk in and catch you beating off to and with other guys in a public bathroom and yet you can't stop jerking your dick. Fuck! It's too late, one of my friends walked in and saw me and immediately turned around and walked out. I know he is out there right now telling the guys what he saw me doing. There is no plausible explanation for what I was doing, so I'm going to face the music, blue balls and all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment